★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ★fried tandoor chicken ★. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★ is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★ is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ★fried tandoor chicken ★ using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients ★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★:
- Require 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 3 tablespoons for Yoghurt.
- Require 1 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon for Cumin powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon for Cardamon powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon Garam masala.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon – salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon – Red pepper powder.
- Require of Bread crumbs.
- You need oil for fry.
★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★ steps:
- Remove the skin, Cut the breast into pieces about 1 cm thick.
- Mix yogurt with curry powder, cumin, cardamom, garam masala, red pepper and salt, and then add chicken and soak for half a day to one day.
- Take chicken from yogurt sauce, sprinkle it with breadcrumbs, and fry it..
- When frying, it will burn quickly if it is hot. Fry it slowly until it becomes a darker color at medium temperature. It's delicious if you bake it in the oven, but if you fried it, the meat will be juicier..
- Today I made a one plate dinner with tandoori chicken fry and hydrangea rice ball..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ★fried tandoor chicken ★ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!