Easy in the Microwave Chicken Breast Garlic Roll.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy in the microwave chicken breast garlic roll. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy in the Microwave Chicken Breast Garlic Roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy in the Microwave Chicken Breast Garlic Roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy in the microwave chicken breast garlic roll using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients for Easy in the Microwave Chicken Breast Garlic Roll:
- Need 1 large Chicken breast (or thigh).
- Need 2 clove for Garlic.
- Give 1/4 bunch of Green onion.
- Require 1 tbsp Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp – each ● Soy sauce, mirin.
- Require 1 tbsp of ● Grated onion.
Easy in the Microwave Chicken Breast Garlic Roll steps:
- Remove the chicken skin, and spread the meat out to an equal thickness. Rub in some salt, pepper and sake..
- Spread the grated garlic and finely chopped green onion on the chicken..
- Roll it up tightly from the end, and wrap it like a candy in parchment paper. Put it on a plate and microwave for about 4 minutes. Turn it over and microwave for another 2 – 3 minutes..
- Leave it to cool. While you are waiting, mix the ingredients marked and 2 tablespoons of the juice that seeped out of the chicken in Step 3, and simmer gently in a saucepan to make the sauce. Cut the chicken and pour on the sauce to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy in the microwave chicken breast garlic roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!