One-pot with Herbes de Provence.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, one-pot with herbes de provence. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-pot with Herbes de Provence is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. One-pot with Herbes de Provence is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have one-pot with herbes de provence using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition of One-pot with Herbes de Provence:
- Provide 25-75 grams – smoked bacon cubes.
- Provide 100-200 grams – chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 for onion (I used a yellow, medium sized).
- Provide 2-3 cloves for garlic.
- Need 50-100 grams of green beans.
- Require 50-100 grams carrot.
- Need 2 stalks – celery.
- Require 1/2 for red bell pepper (or any other colour).
- Require 1/2 yellow bell pepper (or any other colour).
- Require 4-8 for ripe cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 350-500 milliliter of chicken stock (cube or made, I used cube).
- Give 350-500 grams – small firm cooking potatoes (small ones in peel).
- Need 2-3 laurel leaves.
- You need 3-4 teaspoons herbes de provence (ready made or make yourself).
- Require – fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
- Give – olive oil.
- Prepare for For the herbes du provence (makes about 2 portions) :.
- Give 2 teaspoons of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons for dried savory.
- Give 2 teaspoons – dried salvia.
- Give 2 teaspoons of dried marjoram.
- You need 1 teaspoons for dried oregano.
One-pot with Herbes de Provence start cooking:
- Fritter the onion and cut the paprika in medium sized pieces.
- Peel the carrot, then cut in half in the length and in to 1cm thick slices, cut the celery in 1-2cm thick rings.
- Peel the garlic cloves, half them and cut into 4-6 medium pieces.
- Wash the green beans, cut of the ends and then in 2-3cm pieces.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- If you use the potatoes in peel, wash them thoroughly, otherwise peel them and cut them into medium sized pieces, mine were small so most of them I could cut in half, some in quarters.
- Cut the chicken breast in your favourite shape, I used stripes.
- Always when I cook green beans, there is some brownisch foam coming off so I boiled them separate for about 2-3 minutes and washed them once more. Then put aside untill needed.
- Put on a thick bottomed pan on medium heat with some olive oil.
- Add the onions and bake them slowly for about 2 minutes.
- Add the smoked bacon cubes and let for another 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken with some fresh ground pepper and with a stir here and there let it untill it looks done for about 5 minutes.
- Add the pieces of bell pepper, celery, carrot, beans and garlic and let for another 2 minutes.
- Put in the herbes de provence and stir until you smell the herbs.
- Add the potatoes, the laurel leaves and the chicken stock and bring to a boil lower the heat and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Try to stick in the potatoes with a fork to see when they are done.
- Finish it to taste with some more fresh ground pepper and salt.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food one-pot with herbes de provence recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!