TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing. Cream Cheese Icing for Cinnamon Rolls. This Cream Cheese Icing for cinnamon rolls adds a subtle tang to balance the sweetness of the roll. It's rich, creamy, smooth, and oh so good!
After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tl's cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Cream Cheese Icing for Cinnamon Rolls. This Cream Cheese Icing for cinnamon rolls adds a subtle tang to balance the sweetness of the roll. It's rich, creamy, smooth, and oh so good!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tl's cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients requirements for TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing:
- You need 1 packages for active dry yeast.
- Need 1/2 cup – warm water.
- Provide 1/3 cup – butter.
- Prepare 1 cup milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup for granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Give 1/2 cup – softened butter.
- Require 1/2 cup – brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp – ground cinnamon.
- Require 1 of egg.
- Give 1 tsp for salt ( i use sea salt).
- Give 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 can for betty crocker cream cheese icing.
Start by adding your room temperature cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment. Cream until light and fluffy and you do not see any bumps. While the mixture is on low speed, add vanilla extract and each egg one at a time. Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing.
TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing start cooking:
- In large bowl dissolve yeast in the warm water and let stand 5-10 min.
- In small saucepan melt 1/3 cup butter and the milk. Cook only until butter is melted. Cool to warm..
- Stir butter mixture, sugar, nutmeg and salt into yeast mixture. Using heavy duty mixer fitted with paddle attachment and set on low speed beat flour in 1/2 cup at a time until yeast mixture forms stiff dough..
- Turn dough onto slightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Add more flour if needed to prevent sticking..
- Place dough in large greased bowl turning to coat. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in warm place until doubled. About one hour..
- To prepare filling, In a saucepan mix together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cook until butter is melted..
- Grease 2 baking sheets. Punch down dough. Turn out onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Using a lightly floured rolling pin roll each half into 24×10 inch rectangles . spread filling evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges..
- Starting with long side roll up rectangles tightly jelly roll style. Pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll into 12 two inch pieces..
- Place rolls 2 inches apart on prepared sheets. Cover loosely with damp cloth and let rise 30 min..
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush rolls with lightly beaten egg..
- Bake 8 min. Cool to warm and add icing..
Make the cream cheese icing while the rolls are baking. For the Cream Cheese Icing: Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended. It's smooth, creamy and made without cream cheese and loaded with vanilla and butter.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tl's cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!