Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken riesling. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Riesling is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Riesling is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken riesling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients requirements Chicken Riesling:
- Provide 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need – Butter (as needed).
- Need 1/2 Onion.
- Require 1 cup of Riesling Wine.
- Require 1/3 cup Heavy Cream (may substitute milk).
- Give 1 Tbsp Flour.
- Give – Salt.
- You need – Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 (1 Box) of Fettuccine.
- Require of Add-ons if Desired.
- You need 4 Strips of Bacon.
- Prepare Sauteed Bell Peppers.
- You need – Sauteed Mushrooms.
- Need 3 Cloves Garlic.
Chicken Riesling start cooking:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat dry the chicken with a towel and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and onion, cooking for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the reverse side. Stir onion throughout as to not burn the onion..
- Add Riesling, cover and simmer on low until the chicken breasts reach 165 internal temperature (about 25 minutes). Remove breasts to plate and cover with foil..
- While simmering, prepare the desired add-ons separately. Chef's note: Use the drained bacon grease to saute the garlic..
- In a separate pot, cook the fettuccine. If desired, cut the cook time for the fettuccine short and add the pasta to the sauce to finish cooking..
- In a bowl, blend flour and remaining tablespoon of butter. Stir until doughy..
- Add the cream into the skillet with the sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Gradually add the flour paste to the sauce and whisk until smooth. After simmering for 3 minutes, return the chicken and pasta to the skillet along with the prepared add-ons and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken riesling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!