Easy Chicken with Broccoli. Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! Better Than Take Out – Easy Chicken And Broccoli Recipe. Drain in a colander, then immediately rinse with cold water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process.
Heat a pan/skillet on medium-high heat and once heated add some cooking oil and spread it thinly. You can totally make teriyaki chicken and broccoli with noodles too. Additionally, you can use this sauce for virtually anything – swap out the The thick sauce would coat all the noodles and you can twirl the noodles together with the chicken and broccoli!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy chicken with broccoli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken with Broccoli is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken with Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! Better Than Take Out – Easy Chicken And Broccoli Recipe. Drain in a colander, then immediately rinse with cold water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken with broccoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements for Easy Chicken with Broccoli:
- Need 1 1/2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite-sized pieces.
- Need 1 lb of fresh broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp for vegetable oil.
- Require – FOR THE MARINADE.
- Give 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp for cornstarch.
- Need 1 tbsp for low-sodium soy sauce.
- Give 1 tbsp water.
- Provide 2 tbsp – vegetable oil.
- Need of FOR THE SAUCE.
- Give 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce.
- Require 2 tbsp for brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp – flour.
- Provide 4 clove – garlic, minced.
- Need 2 tbsp – rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp – red pepper flakes.
If you like quick and easy recipes such as. We answer all of your questions about how to make this easy and delicious recipe for dinner. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavor combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people!
Easy Chicken with Broccoli instructions:
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients (baking soda, sugar, soy sauce, water, and vegetable oil) in a bowl. Toss the chicken into the marinade to coat. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, stir together sauce ingredients (soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, flour, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes). Set aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over high heat. Add broccoli and saute for 2-3 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a plate..
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add the remaining tbsp of oil. Add the marinated chicken and half of the sauce mixture and saute until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Stir in the broccoli and the remaining sauce. Cook for another minute or two to thicken sauce..
- Serve with white or brown rice..
- NOTE: Beef can be used instead of chicken. Just cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour to make the beef tender..
This One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Only one dish to clean for this satisfying and easy dinner. Sprinkle the broccoli evenly over the chicken and rice mixture and stir to combine. Eating healthy chicken recipes doesn't mean you have to sacrifice flavor. Loaded with fresh broccoli, healthy boneless skinless chicken breast, fresh garlic, ginger and a touch of hot sauce, this chicken broccoli stir fry recipe is quick and easy for those.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken with broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!